We are seeking experienced and motivated PA to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital to support the director of Research & Innovation. We are looking for someone to be able to work Monday - Friday from 08.30 - 16.30 on a 3 month basis for the department.
Duties for PA include
- General administrative support to department – filing, sending letters, covering reception
- Booking and arranging appointments for wards and clinics (EPR and PIMS systems preferred)
- Liaise with internal staff and external clients/stakeholder
- High attention to detail and organised attributes required
- Prepping notes
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and word
- Knowledge of QAH systems (PAS, Epro) desirable, not essential
- Minute Taking
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.