King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Urgent and Planned Care, Medical Typist \Administrator - Band 3
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of an effective audio typing support to the Consultants and their teams within a clinical unit. He/she will liaise with the multi-disciplinary team, internal departments and external agencies to ensure continuity in achieving excellence in patient care. The post holder will have the responsibility of supporting the administration of the Lung Nodule service in the Department of Respiratory Medicine.
Clinical ICT systems knowledge & experiences
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software equipment
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills in relation to role.
- Experience of team-building, staff training and supervision
- Some knowledge of interface technologies
- Speed type – 50 words per minute
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
Please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.