UCLH NHS Trust are looking to appoint a medical secretary to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in central London.
- Professional secretary with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience of working in a health care environment
- Able to take minutes
Education / Qualifications
- Good general education including English and Maths at GCSE A-C or equivalent.
- Advanced typing (60+ WPM)
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within the team structure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.