UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint an interim Clinical Systems Lead with extensive experience of Infoflex. This role is currently being offered on a 1 month basis via staff bank but there is possibility it could be extended.
The role is being offered at Band 7 and the pay rate for the role is £22.39 per hour.
The role will be based mostly at Maple House which is opposite Warren Street tube station and short walks from Euston Square and Euston Mainline stations.
The Digital Services Systems Manager role will work within a group of dedicated System Managers providing professional systems management services to the trust. The post holder will have a technical Information Technology background combined with a strong understanding of IT systems and their application within the healthcare environment.
This role will use a range of technical skills and experience to:
- Lead the system management and maintenance activities for their allocated system(s)
- Perform day to day system management activities to ensure safe and effective operation of the system(s)
- Manage and coordinate system upgrades and patches as required
- Monitor system performance and undertake capacity planning
- Provide consultancy services as required
- Provide input to projects as required
Main Duties and Responsibilities include
- Be responsible for the effective operation of named information system(s)
- Be responsible for the development and adaptation of information system(s) to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Lead and undertake proactive system management activities to ensure safe and efficient operation of Trust systems
- Develop a detailed, technical understanding of the Trusts systems
- Direct and coordinate system maintenance activitie
- Undertake maintenance activities in line with supplier and best practice guidelines
- Ensure that systems are updated and patched in line with supplier and best practice guidelines
- To ensure that all systems are tested andalong with the Atos Test Team, approve test results prior to update
- Participate in system testing as required
- Produce test strategies, test plans and test scripts as required
- Build a working relationship with the Digital Services Testing Team and external suppliers
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfill this role, please apply on line with your CV and we will be in touch.
Please note this role is being offer via the staff bank and the successful candidate will need to undergo staff bank pre employment checks which will involve attending a meeting at our offices in Grays Inn Road, Central London.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.