UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint an interim Band 8B HR Business Partner to their Specialist Hospitals Board. This is an interim role via the Staff Bank and is being offered from Mid January.
Reporting to a Head of Workforce and operating as an integral member of the Divisional senior team, the HR Business Partner is responsible for the provision of high quality strategic and operational support to ensure best practice people management.
Key Result Areas
- To ensure local workforce strategy /plans are in place which reflect the business
- To ensure clinical and managerial leaders are supported and equipped with the skills, confidence and expertise to lead their teams effectively
- To ensure compliance with employment legislative framework, NHS and Trust workforce related policies
- To ensure Workforce risks within the Divisional areas are anticipated and mitigated to protect the Trust’s reputation through proactive stakeholder engagement
To be considered for this role you should have the following: -
- MCIPD qualification or equivalent experience of operating at senior HR Level
- Sound up to date knowledge of HR best practice
- Experience of leadership of complex change management within the NHS
- Proven track record of operational and strategic HR achievement
- The ability to balance competing priorities within a demanding workload.
- Previous HR Experince in an acute setting, and ideally experience of supporting urgent care and acute medicine areas
The successful candidate will be based at 250 Euston Road (with some travel to other local UCLH sites) which is a short walk from either Warren Street or Euston Square tube stations. Euston and Kings Cross mainline stations are also within walking distance.
The pay rate on offer for the role is £32.12 per hour.
If you would feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, then please apply on line and we will be in touch.
Please note, the successful candidate with need to register with the UCLH Staff Bank which is operated by Bank Partners, and the registration process will involve a visit to our offices in Grays Inn Road, Central London.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.