We have exciting new opportunities for Housekeeper Band 1 to join Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual? Are looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To perform general housekeeping duties according to work schedules and practices under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisors.
- To carry out routine cleaning tasks as instructed by and under supervision of the Facilities Coordinator Housekeeping and Housekeeping Supervisors in accordance with work schedules and practices.
To report accidents, complaints and defects to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An onsite office to offer support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of A&C Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.