We have exciting new opportunities for General Porter Band 1 to join Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual? Are looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank is the opportunity you have been looking for.
To perform all Portering duties according to work schedules and practices. 37.5 hours per week over any 5 days in 7, must be prepared to work flexible hours, some nights and weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collect Clinical, confidential and domestic waste to designated area and deliver to designated area in Portering vehicle if required.
- To transport patients between wards and departments by bed, wheelchair, etc, observing privacy and dignity at all times.
Provide a reliable messenger service
Clean, prepare and carry out first line maintenance on wheelchairs, trolleys and other Portering equipment.
Postal duties including sorting/delivery
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An onsite office to offer support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of A&C Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.