Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint a Band 8a Finance Business Partner on their staff bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Central London.
- To be the principle finance contact for the division and provide financial leadership for the identified services that form the division
- To take full responsibility for providing comprehensive financial management and support service to the division
- To ensure that the divisional budget is appropriately maintained and financial results are reported accurately and in a timely manner on a monthly and annual basis
- Lead, plan and coordinate the annual budget setting process for the division
- Provide specialist technical accounting and business knowledge, strong analytical skills and effectively communicate complex finance issues to non-finance people
- To be accountable to the chief financial officer
- First Degree or equivalent professional experience
- The post holder must be a minimum of a finalist or qualified member pf a CCAB body (or CIMA) and be actively undertaking CPD
Must have Experience
- Experience of supporting budget holders at a senior level
- Experience of management accounting
- Experience of producing and presenting financial results
- Experience of financial forecasting and budget setting
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.