- Engage with team leads and software developers to elicit the EMAP requirements for Pathology data.
- Clarify Pathology disciplines and main workflows for the EMAP development team
- Documentation of the detailed interface message contents for examples of the different laboratory workflows and results types
- Support mapping HL7 interfaces fields to EMAP data fields
- Support database validation – generate/select test data examples and document outcomes.
- Work with team leaders to develop a strategy for delivering pathology data processing pipelines according to project timelines
- Advise on design of user interface and other features to improve the effectiveness and usability of the EMAP platform.
- Identify and engage with stakeholders in UCLH pathology services, HSL and UCLH digital services to ensure that the pathology processing pipelines are reliable, accurate and that external Pathology interface integrations do no delay development of the EMAP platform.
- Other project activities documentation as required.
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory process, workflow, and terminology across the Pathology disciplines.
- Detailed experience in the development, deployment, configuration, and integration of the Pathology information management systems deployed at UCLH i.e.
- WinPath – for most laboratory Haematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Virology
- HSL CorePoint integration engine
- CoPath – Cellular Pathology system
- Bank Manager – Blood Transfusion System
- Sunquest Flexilab – legacy Pathology system
- BloodTrack – bedside blood dispensing system
- uPathSQL – Pathology data warehouse
- In-depth, detailed experience of HL7 interfaces and Pathology integration with clinical systems:
- deployment of new interfaces and systems
- integration testing and validation of new interfaces
- documentation and specification of example workflows
- management and support of live interfaces in complex environments
- Established working relationships with key stakeholders across UCLH Pathology, HSL/TDL IT, the systems suppliers, and UCLH ICT.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.