We are seeking experienced and motivated Digital Programme Manager to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital full time.
Duties for Digital Programme Manager include:
- Responsible for managing the digital team linked with a digital transformation programme, and for delivering the digital transformation strands of the Information Technology Strategy and associated work programmes;
- Own the digital journey of the one of the eight digital transformation programmes, and will demonstrate a commitment to ensure this journey reflects the needs and aspirations of the medical, nursing staff and patients;
- Directing the planning, delivery and reporting of project requests from customers and internal teams in liaison with the Trust Transformation and Delivery units;
- Key role in the Trusts determination to deliver digitalised patient records, assessments, clinical pathways, communications, and tools where appropriate, and will be expected to contribute to delivering organisational change through digital means;
- Work with other digital, clinical, technical and transformation leads across the Trust to ensure work is coordinated, experiences shared and opportunities gained;
- Working within project management and programme management frameworks to lead the delivery of multiple concurrent projects and work streams, ensuring business coherence and resolution or escalation of inter-project resource conflicts;
- Implement and maintain robust and transparent project progress reporting to project boards, project teams, corporate Information Technology leads and other stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in an IT or business management subject or equivalent professional qualification
- Management qualification
- Accredited Programmes and Project Practitioner
- Substantial track record in the effective senior management and direction of large and complex portfolios of projects through the whole project/programme lifecycle
- Recent experience of implementing local or national NHS programmes/projects
- Demonstrable success in relationship management with staff teams and diverse and competing stakeholders
- ITIL Foundation and Practitioner Certification
- Substantial experience of leading public sector procurement processes, from definition of business requirements to evaluation and contract award
- Significant experience of leading successful programmes delivering major organisational and process changes
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.