Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint a Communications Assistant to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in central London. This is a full time temporary role Mon- Fri -37.5hrs weekly for 6 months.
This role in our busy team reports to the senior communications manager (external) and works with the Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust communications team and the Moorfields Private team to build the external and internal profile of Moorfields Private, enhancing and maintaining its reputation in line with its overarching marketing and business development strategy.
You will be expected to support the head of marketing, marketing manager and the senior communications manager (external) to deliver a communications strategy for Moorfields Private to build its reputation externally among patients, external stakeholders and internally with Moorfields staff. You will be expected to research, evaluate and produce reports on the effectiveness of your work.
In this role you will:
- Plan, and deliver strategic digital marketing campaigns aimed at driving interest in and support of Moorfields Private.
- Plan and deliver content for Moorfields Private social media channels and website.
- Proactively source positive stories that promote the work of Moorfields Private and have the potential to generate enquiries and referrals to the hospital.
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional/campaigns printed materials, website, social media and publications.
- Co-ordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Create copy for both external and internal communications channels on a wide range of Moorfields Private and trust activities and proofread others’ copy when requested.
You will be encouraged and supported to improve your knowledge, skills and abilities to help you progress in your career.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.