We have exciting new opportunities for Catering Assistant Band 1 to join Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual? Are looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank is the opportunity you have been looking for.
To perform all catering duties to facilitate a successful patient meal service. Maintain high standards of food quality, food hygiene, food safety, and cleanliness.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- The preparation and service of patient meals
- The delivery of meals and provisions to patients
- To carry out movement of goods or equipment as necessary
- To carry out cleaning of work areas and work equipment
- To dispose of waste and rubbish in accordance with Trust policies and procedures
- To communicate with colleagues and provide service information to patient and visitors as requested
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An onsite office to offer support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of A&C Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.