We are seeking experienced and motivated Care Group Managers to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
Duties for the Care Group Manager include:
- With the Clinical Director and the Senior Lead Nurse, provide leadership to the Care Group and contribute to developing the strategic direction of the Division.
- Ensure that there is Care Group level commitment to develop plans to move the Trust to 7/7 working
- Ensure full compliance with the Trust’s Assurance Framework and any related standards including assurance on all corporate and clinical risks
- Ensure annual objectives are agreed with all staff within the Care Group and ensure that all staff are appraised, trained and developed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent qualification/experience
- Post Graduate Qualification or equivalent
- Strong and effective leadership and people management skills
- Strong influencing, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills suitable for a range of audiences, including chairing of meetings
- Significant experience working on both strategic and operational matters.
- Significant NHS/Public sector experience and knowledge and understanding of the NHS system reform policy and other key policy drivers
- Demonstrable success in building, leading, motivating and developing multi-disciplinary teams as highly effective people manager
- Proven experience of effective performance and budgetary management and control including achieving annual targets on a regular basis for a large group of clinical specialities
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.