Kingston Hospital Staff Bank have a great opportunity for an experienced handyman to take on the role of Bank General Maintenance Worker within the Estates & Facilities department, to start as soon as possible. The role will be Band 3, full-time, Monday to Friday for 3 months. The successful candidate will have basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical work, as well as fixing fixtures and fittings. NHS experience is desirable but not essential. A DBS check will be required.
To assist with the proper and effective maintenance of all plant, equipment, engineering systems, building structures, fabric and finishes within the Hospital and associated buildings.
- An online self-booking system that allows you to view your shifts, and access any available shifts that you can book in to.
- Opportunities to take on lines of work covering a full time position for a variety of departments
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to assist in the booking of shifts and arranging roles for you
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to close vacancies before the stated closing date.
Please apply directly to this advertisement with the following:
- Full and correct contact details and an up to date CV that covers the last 10 years of your employment and educational history and has the month and year you both started and finished in each educational institution/workplace specified.
- If there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
Unfortunately, due to this being a temporary position, we would be unable to support Tier 2 Sponsorship VISAs.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.