Our client, University College London Hospital are looking for Domestic Staff for 3 months weeks from 1st December 2018 at the National. The closest tube station to this is Russell Square.
Essential Skills Required
- Day, evening and weekend shifts available
- You must be physically fit as you will be expected to use heavy cleaning machinery
- You will be required to wear black trousers and a black t-shirt (not supplied)
- Previous cleaning experience desirable
What we can provide you;
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
If you are interested in the role, please apply online today by attaching your CV, please note that applications without a CV will not be considered.
Hours of work by Domestic staff:
a) Domestic staff may be requested to work anytime between 07:30 – 20:45 hours (Monday – Sunday).
b) Due to various operational reasons, Domestic staff will also be requested to work evenings, late shift and every week-end in certain areas. (as per the agreed staff roster).
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.