We are seeking experienced Band 3 Audio Typists Staff to join the StaffBank at Kettering General Hospital. The role is to assist with admin duties such as filling, photocopying and helping out with calls. The role will include reception work; Greeting patients and staff, booking the patients and staff into appointments/meetings and assisting with general customer queries. The ideal candidate must be able to handle a heavy workload and be confident in handling more than one task at a time.
The Applicant must be computer literate and be able to work well with computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ECT.) you will be comfortable adding reports on to excel, tracking patient notes and prepping them for clinics. Rota co-ordinators which involve making rota’s for multiple members of staff, working on multiple systems.
The Ideal candidate will;
Good organisational skills (Essential)
Have the ability to communicate and prioritise effectively (Essential)
A Solid work history in Administration (Essential)
Good time keeping skills (Essential)
Good on the phone (Essential)
Polite and able to give clear instructions (Essential)
Excellent IT skills (Essential)
Able to work under pressure and take on more than on task at a time (Essential)
Our Bank Admin Support staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across the trust in various departments gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free Training
* Successful candidates will be required to complete or have a Standard DBS on the update service*
To apply please ensure you attach a copy of your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.