Moorfields Eye Hospital are looking for Band 2 clinic clerks to work bank shifts at Northwick Park Hospital.
Do you have strong administration skills preferably with proven experience working in an administration role within the NHS?
We are looking for reliable, friendly and eager candidates to join the Bank that are available to work full time at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
What we need from you;
- A high standard of receptionist and general administrative support, to include filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Available to work full time, Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm
- Be courteous and professional when dealing with patients, colleagues and other stakeholders, adhering to service guidelines and standards.
- Strong communications and written skills
- IT knowledge
- Reception skills
- A minimum of 6 months up to date administration experience
- Experience working in the NHS desirable
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for the role, please do so and ensure your CV is attached.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.