Bank Band 2 & 3 Administrative Support
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
KGH Bank Staff require experienced & enthusiastic individuals to join our talent pool of administration staff based at Kettering General Hospital for various departments within the Trust. You will provide Admin support for the Medical Secretaries and Support Secretaries with general admin duties and the following;
- Proficient in word processing
- IT skills in the use of Microsoft products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of office equipment and systems
- Ability to demonstrate confidence, initiative, good judgment and prioritisation of workload under pressure
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.