Barts Health NHS Trust are looking for Band 2 administrators and receptionists to join work bank shifts at the hospital.
Do you have strong administration skills preferably with proven experience working in an administration role within the NHS?
We are looking for reliable, friendly and eager candidates to join the Bank that are available to work full time at Barts Health NHS Trust.
What we need from you;
- A high standard of receptionist and general administrative support, to include filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Be courteous and professional when dealing with patients, colleagues and other stakeholders, adhering to service guidelines and standards.
- Strong communications and written skills
- IT knowledge
- Reception skills
- A minimum of 6 months administration experience within the NHS
- Preferably knowledge on CRS (Care Records System)
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for the role. Please make sure when applying for this role to attach your CV.
Please note - due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.