Moorfields Eye Hospital are looking for a Band 5 Project Support Officer to work Monday - Friday 9-5 at City Road.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Support Officer will work in the SIS team to:
- To provide support to the Service Improvement Managers, and Project Board Leads
- To undertake project support as required by the service improvement managers, drafting requirements, developing work packages and project plans, managing work streams and working with finance and P&I business partners.
- To be responsible and proactive in dealing with a complex and varied workload ensuring efficient co-ordination, prioritisation and achievement of daily, weekly and monthly tasks, including project office support functions.
- To act as the interface between the team and their key contacts both internal and external. These will include, but are not limited to: other members of the team, management, clinical and nursing teams and any other staff.
- Attend, and accurately minute meetings, following up actions, and other key internal colleagues to ensure planned progress across various programme meetings in relation to the four trust-wide projects
- Ensure that Project Board Papers are written, proofed for accuracy and completeness and delivered on time for preparation for meetings.
- To support the development of new processes and documentation which support the definition and delivery of the portfolio of projects within the programme.
- Dealing with financial, resourcing and procurement queries and proactively follow up and track progress to ensure a speedy resolution to the problem
You will be required to have:
- Good general education including English and maths at GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Be computer literate
- Have previous health-care clerical experience or experience working in a health-care environment
- Have the ability to work effectively and harmoniously within the team structure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 6 months NHS experience desirable
In return we can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Electronic timesheets & payslips
- A dedicated Bank Partners team to support you throughout all of your assignments
If you feel you have the passion and drive to be successful in this role then apply online ensuring to include a C.V. Applications without a C.V. will not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.