Our client King's College NHS Trust are looking for a Band 4 Medical Secretaries to join the bank.
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
We are looking for someone to work Monday to Friday 9-5, 37.5 hours per week.
The skills you are required to have are
- Audio Typing
- Fast Typing Speed
- EPR And PIMS Systems Preferred
- Excellent Communication And Written Skills
- A minimum of 6 months Administration Experience
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
If you are interested in this role please apply online today, and ensure your CV is attached to the application.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.