We are seeking knowledgeable and passionate Administrators to join the King’s College Staff Bank.
Whether you are looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern or just the extra ad hoc shift, then joining the staff bank may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank at King’s you will have the opportunities to work across the trust different sites, including Denmark Hill, Bromley and Orpington, as well a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience. We can offer long term placements, or short term flexible ad-hoc shifts to suit you and your work life balance.
To provide a high quality administrative and clerical support to the nursing and medical staff. To be responsible for the organisation of patient information and to ensure precise data quality. To assist nursing staff with discharge planning. To provide a full and professional front of house service for patients, visitors and staff ensuring they are informed appropriately.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A good solid administration background
- Working in the NHS is a definite advantage
- EPR and PIMS systems an advantage
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A enthusiastic onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- Free access to our annual training updates and opportunities to take on extra courses that with further develop your skills
Duties for a Receptions include:
- General administrative support to department – filing, sending letters, covering reception
- Booking and arranging appointments for wards and clinics
- Communicate with internal staff and external clients/stakeholders
- High attention to detail and organised attributes required
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information, then please contact the King’s Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.