Queen Alexandra Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistand band 2 and 3 to join Portsmouth Staff bank.
- Work as part of a team providing administrative and clerical support to Ward Managers in requesting NHSP shifts
- Review daily staffing within the MSK unit and under direction flexibly utilise staff to ensure patient safety optimised
- Data input for monthly staffing levels (NQB reporting)
- Overview of non stock ordering ensuring effective and efficient use of resources and reduce risk of over-ordering
- Work with the Lead Nurse for Governance to assist in the production of meeting requests, collate information for panels and monitor action plan updates and compliance
- Ensure patient safety is maintained and patient experience is positive by treating all patients, relatives and colleagues with respect, dignity and courtesy in accordance with Trust values
- Maintain a polite friendly and efficient service for patients, relatives and staff
Our Bank Admin workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.