King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Ward Administrator, Acute Medicine & Surgery Ward – Band 3
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
To provide a high quality administrative and clerical support to the nursing and medical staff. To be responsible for the management of patient information and to ensure accurate data quality. To assist nursing staff with discharge planning. To provide a full and professional front of house service for patients, visitors and staff ensuring they are informed appropriately. To act as a member of the ward team and attend ward meetings.
Clinical ICT systems knowledge & experiences
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software equipment
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills in relation to role.
- Experience of team-building, staff training and supervision
- Some knowledge of interface technologies
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
Please apply now and a member of our recruitment
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.