Radiographer - Orpington
King's College Hospital Staff Bank are looking to recruit Band 5 Radiographers to work at the Princess Royal Hospital in Orpington
The candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC Registration Body
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience as a Radiographer.
- Efficient communication skills in all areas.
Working via the Staff Bank will give you access to the following benefits:
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you are available to work Monday to Friday and looking for a new opportunity, then please attach your CV directly to this post and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.