We are seeking experienced Paediatric Nurses to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank, based in Denmark Hill.
Kings provide a comprehensive clinical service for children local to King's and some from further afield. Offering direct access to a wide range of specialist paediatric services so that children with more complex disorders can receive family-centred, holistic care within the one unit.
If you are interested in flexible working or lines of then please make sure you attach an up to date CV, applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail on 0333 577 3012 option 1 then option 2.
Required Skills and Experience -
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered General Nurse with proven Paediatric experience
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits -
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.