King’s College Hospital are looking to recruit experienced Occupational Therapists working from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
Required Skills and Experience:
- HCPC Registration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 months minimum of UK based experience
We have an array of opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapists in a variety of specialities, Whether you are seeking regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern or excel your experience, then king’s staff bank could be the opportunity you have been desiring.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
If you would like to apply for this advert, then please do so by attaching a most recent CV to this post and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact if you are a successful applicant.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.