Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Denmark Hill
King’s College Staff Bank are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses for Bank / temporary working based at Denmark Hill. If you are interested in flexible working or lines of then please make sure you attach an up to date CV, applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you have any further, please contact the team on 0333 577 3012 option 1 then option 2.
Required Skills and Experience-
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 12+ months post qualification experience
- NMC Registration
By working on the King’s Staff College Bank we can offer the following benefits-
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Priority over agency workers to booking shifts
- A professional onsite Recruitment and Compliance Team, based at Denmark Hill and PRUH
- Electronically submitted timesheets a weekly pay
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training as well as access to all courses on our Bank Partners Training Academy
- Revalidation support
- Line of work opportunities available, long and short term, including guaranteed ad hoc shifts
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.