We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Medical Secretaries to join the King’s College Staff Bank.
We have opportunities for regular lines of work, both long and short term.
By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank at King’s you will have the opportunities to work across the trust different sites, including Denmark Hill, Bromley and Orpington, as well a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience. We can offer long term placements, or short term flexible ad-hoc shifts to suit you and your work life balance.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of an effective administrative and secretarial service to the Consultants and their team within the clinical unit working alongside other Secretaries / Administrators. The post holder will liaise with the multi-disciplinary team, internal departments and external agencies to ensure continuity in achieving excellence in patient care.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working as a Medical Secretary
- Previous experience working in the NHS is a definite advantage
- Audio typing speed of 60 wpm or above
- A good understanding of Medical Terminology
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern, with opportunities for regular lines of work
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Free access to our annual training updates and opportunities to take on extra courses that with further develop your skills
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the King’s Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.