King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are looking to recruit experienced Medical Lab Assistants, working from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are an experienced Medical Lab Assistant, then we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic areas, Whether you seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been desiring.
The successful candidate must have
- At least 6 months UK based experience
- have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced Medical Lab Assistant.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. If you require further more information then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 0333 577 3012 option 3 and 2.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.