Dietitian - Denmark Hill
King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are recruiting HCPC registered Dieticians to work from the main Denmark Hill Hospital. We are looking for applicants who are available to work Monday to Friday and have the following:
- Efficient communication skills in both written and verbally.
- HCPC Registration Body
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience as a Dietician.
Becoming a member of our Staff Bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated out of hours bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time-sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
Please apply directly to this advert by uploading a most recent CV directly to this advert
, and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail if you a successful candidate.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.