King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are looking to recruit experienced Dietitians to work from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
The candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication skills in all areas
- Minimum of 6 months UK based experience
Whether you are seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been desiring. Then we can offer an array of opportunities to work in various of areas, across different departments and our other trust sites.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please apply directly to this advert, by uploading an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.