King’s College Hospital Staff Bank have opportunities for Biomedical Scientists at all levels, working from the Denmark Hill Hospital.
Whether you are seeking for regular lines of work, or flexible work pattern, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been desiring.
The successful candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC Registration
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas
- Have at least 6 months UK based experience
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this advert and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.