We have new exciting opportunities for SHOs in Liver Medicine department to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank, located in Denmark Hill.
Whether you are looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern or just an extra ad hoc shift, joining the Kings Staff bank may be the opportunity you are looking for.
The locum doctor will be part of a rota of 9 people covering night, weekends, evenings and day shifts. The locum candidate will become familiar with all aspects of Medicine in both the in-patient and out-patient settings. The post offers excellent experience in the care of acutely ill patients with a variety of medical and surgical problems and the post holder will become skilled in caring for patients with multi-organ failure.
- Right to work in the UK with full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience in acute hospital setting
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication, hand work and commitment, we offer the following benefits and support:
- Opportunities to work across various departments and trust sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay/electronic Timesheet submission system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free Core Skills Training updates
- Priority to book shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self book shiftsas well as adedicated bookings team
Please apply directly to this advert. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Bank Recruitment team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.