Barts Bank Senior Specialist Orthoptist Band 7
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Specialist Orthoptists to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work across all Barts Health Sites.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK. We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Whipps Cross Hospital provide services for a vibrant community, rich in cultural diversity and is a great place to work. Our therapy teams are innovative, creative and friendly, working closely with colleagues from other disciplines to deliver high quality, patient centred care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic locum Physiotherapist with energy and drive, to join our team.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- Specialist clinical skills in all areas of orthoptics
- Bachelor of Science in Orthoptics: BSc (Orth), BMedSci (Orth) and/or Diploma in British Orthoptics(DBO)
- ·-Member of Health Professional
- Documented evidence of CPD, in accordance with the HCPC
- Minimum of 5 years post-registration experience including experience in specialist services, paeds, neuro, community, glaucoma & visual fields
- Experience of working as part of a team, uni-professional and multi-professional
- Advice, training and support to junior staff, support staff and students
- Member of a relevant specific interest group
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.