We are looking for experienced trained Phlebotomist's to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
Whether you seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- 6+ months UK Based experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must hold Phlebotomy and venepuncture certificates
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, by attaching an up to date copy of your CV. The recruitment team will be in contact with you if your application has been successful.
If you require further more information then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 03335773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.