King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are seeking qualified Pharmacists working from their hospital based at Denmark Hill.
Successful candidates must hold the following:
- GPHC registration body.
- Have at least a minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Have outstanding communication skills both written and verbally.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training
If you are qualified Pharmacist looking for a new opportunity, available to work Monday to Friday then please attach your up to date CV directly to this advert. If you require further information, then please contact the recruitment team on 03335773012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.