King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are recruiting for qualified Pharmacists working from the main Denmark Hill Hospital. Successful candidates will need to be available Monday through to Friday and must have the following;
- GPHC registered
- have at least a minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- have excellent communication skills.
If you are a qualified Pharmacist looking for a new opportunity then joining king’s staff bank could be the way forward for you.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workersA professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training
if you wish to apply for this vacancy, please do so by attaching your CV directly to this advert and a member of our recruitment will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.