King’s College Hospital Staff Bank have opportunities for experienced Pharmacists to work from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
The successful applicants must hold the following
- GPhc Registered.
- Effective communication skills
- Have at least 6 months experience
If you are a registered Pharmacist, looking for regular lines of work, or for more of a flexible shift pattern, then we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of areas and at all levels.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please attach a recent CV directly to this post. If you require further more information then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 033305773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.