We are looking to recruit experienced Pharmacists to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a registered Pharmacist that holds a GPhC registration, have a minimum of 6 months UK based experience then we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of areas and at all levels.
If you are looking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, , then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity that is best for you.
Required Skills and Experience: -
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please attach a recent CV directly to this post. If you require further more information then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 033305773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.