Barts Bank- Education Practitioner Band 7
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Education Practitioner’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work at Barts Trusts.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- BSc or equivalent in dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy or speech and language therapy
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
- MSc or working towards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post HCPC registration and 2 years minimum experience at band 6
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.