We are seeking experienced SPR’s and SHO’s in Neonates to join the King’s College Staff Bank at Denmark Hill.
We specialise in caring for infants who are born prematurely as well as newborns with a variety of complex surgical problems.
As well as providing high-quality treatment for infants, we also have a world-renowned research group on our unit which specialises in investigating neonatal respiratory illnesses
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in an NHS
- Right to work in the UK
- Proven experience in Paediatrics
- Full GMC Registration
The benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Ability to self book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- Free mandatory training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and experience working across
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.