We are seeking experienced SPR’s and SHO’s in Trauma and Orthopaedic to join the King’s College Staff bank at Denmark Hill.
The services include:
- correction of common foot and ankle problems and complex deformities
- hip joint and revision surgery, hip resurfacing, treatment of hip problems in young adults, treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- treatment of acute knee injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery and revisions
- limb reconstruction, correction of deformities, limb lengthening and treatment of limb infections
- paediatric orthopaedics, including neonatal hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, rapid-access physiotherapy clinic, correction of limb deformities and lengthening
- shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in an NHS
- Right to work in the UK
- Proven experience in Trauma and Orthopaedic
- Full GMC Registration
The benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Ability to self book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- Free mandatory training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and experience
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.