Queen Alexandra Hospital have an exciting opportunity for General Medicine SHO’s to join the department.
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust’s in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates up to £52 p/h (inc hol pay) and weekly pay
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic Timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, or for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.