A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic, senior Orthoptist to join our small friendly team of 4 Ophthalmologists and 4 Orthoptists in an expanding department.
The post is to cover a paediatric Orthoptic clinic of new and follow up patients with the possibility of covering other clinics if required.
3 years postgraduate experience in orthoptics would be preferable but consideration would be given to less experienced applicants.
Applicants must have a degree/ diploma in Orthoptics and hold current registration with the HCPC
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.