Whittington Bank - General Medicine SPR - – Whittington Health Trust
We are seeking experienced doctors to join the Whittington Health Staff Bank to work in General Medicine.
Whittington Health aims to help local people live longer and healthier lives by providing safe, personal, coordinated care for the community we serve. We provide hospital and community care services to 500,000 people living in Islington and Haringey as well as other London boroughs including Barnet, Enfield, Camden and Hackney. As one organisation providing both hospital and community services, we are known as an ‘integrated care organisation’.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need:
* A minimum of 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
* GMC registration with a licence to practice.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.