We have exciting opportunities to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank as SHO in Neurosurgery department, located in Denmark Hill.
Whether you are looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern or just the odd extra ad hoc shift, joining the Kings Staff bank may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Right to work in the UK with full GMC Registration
A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Relevant Neurosurgery experience
Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across departments and trust sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Priority to book shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated bookings team
- Weekly pay/electronic Timesheet submission
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free Core Skills Training updates
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Competitive pay rates
Please apply directly to this advert. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Bank Recruitment team on 0333 577 3012 option for Doctors Recruitment.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.