New Year, new opportunities to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank as a SHO in Haematology, located in Denmark Hill.
As one of the largest most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK, Kings has a reputation for developing and nurturing talent. Working on the staff bank offers opportunities to develop your skills and gain invaluable experience working across various department and sites.
Right to work in the UK with full GMC Registration
A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS or acute hospital setting
Relevant Haematology experience
Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- A professional and experienced onsite Recruitment Team, that will work with you to ensure you are up and ready to work as soon as possible.
- Competitive pay rates
- Bank worker have priority to book shifts over agency workers
- An efficient online self-booking system and dedicated onsite bookings team
- Weekly pay/electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free Core Skills Training updates
Please apply directly to this advert. If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Bank Recruitment team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.