We have exciting, new opportunities to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank as a SHO in Accident and Emergency, located at Denmark Hill.
Whether you are looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern or just the odd extra ad hoc shift, joining the Kings Staff bank may be the opportunity for you.
Right to work in the UK with full GMC Registration
A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS or acute hospital setting
Relevant A&E/ED experience
Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across departments and trust sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- Priority to book shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated bookings team
- Weekly pay/electronic Timesheet submission
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free Core Skills Training updates
Please apply to this advert directly.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Bank Recruitment team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.