North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for SPR’s & SHO Doctors in the Neurology department to work bank shifts
The department provides a comprehensive general neurological outpatient service with 10 clinics per week. It also provides neurological advice for inpatients.
The department has close links with the departments of clinical neurophysiology and neurology at the Royal Free Hospital and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (part of UCLH) where all neurosurgery is carried out.
Neurophysiological investigations (EEG, nerve conduction studies, EMG and evoked responses) are carried out at the Royal Free Hospital.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.